Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vampire Weekend, Joni Mitchell, and hippies

 I love Vampire Weekend.

Everything about them is so cool. 

If you've never heard of them, they are a cool newish band. They are recent grads of Columbia. Their music is really catchy, ethnic-sounding rhythms. It's really good. 

I want their album. SO bad!

If you haven't already, you should check out Vampire Weekend because they are a very cool up-and-coming band.

On to some one who is not up-and-coming... no, she's already come, but she still hasn't gone. 

Joni Mitchell.

She is like my IDOL. She's an amazing singer, amazing guitar player, and she's really beautiful too. 

She's great.

Joni Mitchell has made me decide to dress more like a hippie!

On monday I wore a loose, flowery top with a headband around my head.

It was great except the head band was a little tight. 

im thinking of doing an outfit post, or maybe just some pictures of my favorite clothes. 

so stay tuned!


p.s. did you like the joke????


1 comment:

ellie said...

I love Vampire Weekend too. Did you see them on SNL a few weeks ago..they've been doing lots of repeats, but it was on one of the new SNL'S. Love that "a punk" song...they have such a cool beat.