Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OUtfits! Two of themm

hi guys whats up! i don't know why its underlined right now  but you will just have to live with it... the picture is of my outfit from last friday, i'd been meaning to post but never got around to it so now im going to show you two outfits! here are the details:

shirt: (hah the underlining stopped!) ... vintage cacharel, my mom's
belt: j. crew
shorts: american eagle

i love the floral shirt and te belt especially makes the outfit popppp! tell me if you like.


this is my outfit from today, i was trying to take a tip from Lisa 
by rolling up my pants




sweater: j. crew
shirt: Urban outfitters
jeans:american eagle
shoes: converse :)

and my favorite bag in the background!!!

have a good week!

love,

eliza


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeeeey elia
hearts abby

Anonymous said...

sorryr i meant to say eliza but my ZZ sisnt go down and heart da profile u wierd hippie

Anonymous said...

omg hey its isabel and i think this is the SWEETEST thing everrr!!! cute outfits, 2.
-ur almost same birthday person<3
.isabel