Saturday, March 22, 2008

oh my goddd

i just read my last post over and i sound like a  nerd. i'm not a nerd! really. i can be ... um... hood! yeah. fo shizzl. ok maybe not. but just so you know

IM NOT A NERD

on the last day of school we watched Enchanted. everybody says i'm a lot like the princess girl person. is that a compliment? she's kind of dumb... 

my favorite part is when she's like to the guy "you make me... you make me... so... soo... ANGRY! hahahahahhahaha" and shes like giggling that parts funnny

i think i might do that

laughing is fun

have you laughed today?

if not I'm going to tell you a joke i heard on the radio.

If you don't laugh i suggest talking to your doctor about prescribing you Prozac. 

Just kidding. Take a walk in the sunshine or something. 

ok here's the JOke! :::

So there was a man named Bob, and his wife's name was Rose. Bob loved to play baseball, it was pretty much his favorite sport ever. 

One day Rose got sick, and the doctors said she was dying. Right before she died, Bob said to Rose, "Rose I love you very much. But there's one thing I need you to do for me. When you get to heaven, tell me if they have baseball up there. Send me some sign or something, i don't know. But find a way to tell me, please." and Rose said "ok" and then she died. 

Welll bob was very lonely after Rose died and very sad.

ONe day Bob was walking when he was blinded by a bright light. He heard Rose's voice saying "bob? bob?" and he said "Rose! How are you? I miss you very much." And Rose said "i miss you too. well guess what." And Bob Said "What?"

Rose said, "I have some good news and some bad news." 

Bob said, "ok give me the good news first."

And Rose said, "Ok. Well guess what Bob? There's baseball in heaven! It's great! The field is always perfectly groomed, it's awesome."

Bob said, "Wow! Great! Ok whats the bad news?"

"You're pitching Tuesday."

2 comments:

anna. said...

ive heard that joke.
haha

anna. said...

do you wanna link up?
btw, its awesome that your vegetarian. i really want to be, but my parents wont let me.
sheesh, they are so dificult.
blecchhhh