Friday, April 4, 2008

Outfit! Clothes! Horton Hears A Who!

Hey people...

The time has come! I'm doing an outfit post! I'm also showing you one of my favorite shirts and me in a beret!!!! :)

I'm also going to give you my person review of Horton Hears A Who... so be excitedd!



So here's my outfit. 

Tank top-- Petit Bateu (new york)
Sweater-- My dad's: Brooks Brothers
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: American Eagle

I didn't wear it to school-- the shorts are too short :(   but it was my afternoon outfit. At night its a little too chilly for the shorts, but oh well. Im really embracing spring-- I wore this outfit out with my dad out to get ice cream even though its like 50˚. 


So here's my favoriteee shirt. I'm pretty much a hippie right now so this is perfect. It's so comfy and flowy and i feel like a fairy when I wear it!












I really like this.... I got it around Halloween for like $5... but I've never gotten to wear it! It makes me feel sophisticated :)












~~~~~~~~~~~~~HHAW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horton Hears A Who!

I saw this movie today it was so good!!!!!! My friends and I are so immature we laugh at every single little thing and we're still repeating our like favorite lines. It was a really cute movie so if you're in the mood for that kind of movie I definetly recommend it!

Thanks for readinggggggggg 

xoxoxo

Eliza <3

4 comments:

emsie said...

Really like the floral shirt

anna. said...

love the floral top!!!

maverickandlove said...

yeah i heard that the dr seuss movie is really good- i'll have to watch it next time i go out. i love that floral top and the beret!

1234 said...

cute beret!