Sunday, April 27, 2008

Craziness!

Hi guys...

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't posted in like a week. It's been really busy... my dad had knee surgery, it was standardized testing week at school, I have this big party coming up that I have to make a billion preparations for, and the internet was down for most of the week so even if I wasn't so crazy busy I wouldn't have been able to post.

I'm kind of stressed!

BUt anyway, today I'm going to post an outfit from like Thursday I think... I'm not totally sure. I had on like a really fun outfit yesterday but I didn't take a picture so maybe I'll try to explain it.

Here's the outfit from Thursday:




I love wearing skirts because every one at school wears jeans like 24 7 so it's nice to stand out!

Close-up:



**I don't know why it looks like everything outside my window is blue... I guess just the light. Sorry!**

One of the reasons I'm excited to get to high school is because the one that I will probably go to (Wilson for people who know me) has a very lax dress code... Dress For Respect.

Basically you can wear whatever you want as long as you think people will respect you in it. 

At the middle school I'm at right now, your skirt and your shorts have to be as long as your arms (your fingers can't go past the hem of your skirt). If they do, you're not allowed to wear it and you have to wear like your gym uniform.

It suckkkssss.

But I liked this skirt because it was long enough to even wear high waisted!

Thanks for reading!!! Comment!

xoxo,

Eliza

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wonder who ur reffering to with the jeans comment!?