Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today...

Hello!

Today was just as boring as yesterday. MOre tests (maath this time uuurgg). 

Well. 

In the comments, emsie told me i should write about fashion and music. OK, I will, but I'm going to write about me sometimes, because it's the topic i know best :) (not trying to sound conceited). 

So, today I will write about MUSIC, since it's amazing.

Let me start off by saying I love all kinds of music.

Oldies (mostly), hip-hop/rap/popular stuff etc. what ever you want to call it. and also random indie alternative wierd stuff.

My favorite artists and songs changes constantly.

Right now, as of 3/12/08 at 7:45 pm (ish), my favorite songs are:

  • Samson by Regina Spektor
  • Swing Life Away by Rise Against
  • Flashing Lights by Kanye (my home skillet) West (not really, I just think he's cool)
  • Come Around by M.I.A. feat. Timbaland
  • American Boy by Estelle feat. Kanye West (What did I tell you...)
  • Anyone Else But You by Michael Cera and Ellen Page
  • Amelia by Joni Mitchell (AMAZING song, amazing lyrics)
  • Oedipus by Regina Spektor (except it's not on iTunes, and I don't have Limewire! "It's illegal," as my friend Abbie would say {ms. bright AHEM} but it's an amazing song. I would break the law to get it!
  • Hang Me Up to Dry by Cold War Kids
  • Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls
  • Hometown Glory by Adele (free single on iTunes-- really good)
  • LDN by Lily Allen
  • Knock 'Em Out by Lily Allen
And, there's a billion more. 

But I can't write them all!

And now, in Beauty news...

Today I went to CVS (I'm a 'beauty on a budget' type girl) and we (my friends and I) found these awesome lip glosses! They're made by H.I.P. and they truly are very hip. We got 'Euphoric' and it smells like cotton candy and the color is very sweet and springy. If you want to buy one, they cost 11.99. They're really nice. 

Anyway. Yeah.

I think that's it for tonight. 

Good night and peace out lovers!

Love love love and kisses and hugs from Eliza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really like the majority of your song list!