Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break! And Teen Vogue.

Hi folks!

Okay I haven't written in about a week. I know. Naughty. Sorry. Anyway, I'll have more free time because as of now it's Spring Break! Yayyy! I hope you're excited.

Anyway. I can't post any pictures right now because I'm writing from the airport. When I get home (back to my beautiful closet <333)>

The new Teen Vogue is out! I pretty much read this magazine religiously! It's exciting. This issue is all about prom, but it's got some other good stuff. 

One of the things that I like about Teen Vogue is that they usually have like 2 spreads-- a crazy one that you could never walk down the street wearing the clothes, and a not-so-crazy one that is still pretty intense fashion, but it's easier to interpret into everyday clothes.

This month, I loveddddd the "crazy" one. It was shot on the beautiful Santa Monica Pier, at like sunset. And the models are wearing huge poofy cotton-candy color dresses with chic little jackets and Keds. AAAHH! Ridiculously FABULOUS.

Also, the cover girl is the gorgeous Camilla Belle, who is really cool! She is a fabulous dresser, and very smart too! 

Okay... I better sign off.

Have a good spring break, or if it's already over, or you don't have it,

Happy weekend! 

YAY!

Byeeeeee thanks for reading! 

COMMENT OR ELSE

please. :)

No comments: