Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Annoyed with me yet?????

hola.

i <3>

I'm kind of trying to fill up space here haha

PINK IS THE BOMB

i own 7 ugly dolls. they are so cute/ugly. 

my iPod is green (old nano)

i have an iHOme White.

I have a Mac (white)

...

What else. 

I have brown eyes and brown hair and freckles.  (see Mee)

i like painting my nails wierd colors. 

My favorite things are my friends, my parents, my cell phone, my iPod, my purple bag, and my 

*be jeallousss

VINTAGE COACH TOTO BAG

(tote)

well there are some more. well. a lot more

but you're bored. i can tell.

good night good luck and i love you all 

PEACEEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

Monika said...

I want a Macbook so badly :-(

anna. said...

i have ahwite mac book too!
and YES,
uglydolls ARE the bomb,
at my house we probably have like 10.
haha.
and thank you
(;