Thursday, March 13, 2008

Irritating! And Ferris Beuller.

Okay let me just say that

I hate the jonas brothers!

And hannah montanah.

and every other wannabe musician that signs a contract with disney to get famous. I mean are you really that desperate? If you want to be taken seriously and have fans other than hysterical pre-teen girls, then wait until you actually get discovered!

Aargg. 


Anyway. 

How are you?

Comment me! Please! It makes me happy!

Okay, so now I'm going to talk about one of my favorite, favorite things in the world.

FERRIS BEULLER'S DAY OFF!

This movie is amazing! It's my most favorite. One of my hidden talents is that I can quote, like, the whole movie. I'm not even kidding. 

And since it's made in the 80's, there are some... interesting clothes! 

One of my favorites is Sloan (Ferris' girlfriend). She wears this amazing white fringed jacket thing which I wish I owned and I which I wish I had the guts to actually wear to school! Oh well, the 80's were crazy I guess.

Anyway. I should go do my homework.

Aaahh :(((((

COMMENT! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, COMMENT! TELL ME HOW I'M DOING! PLEASE!

Thanks for reading love you babesss mua

3 comments:

emsie said...

thanks for the comment!

hannah montana. can't say im a fan.

maybe you could add some pictures and stuff too?!


xxx

Eliza said...

dear emsie,

thank you for the comment!!! i like them because otherwise i just feel like i'm talking to a wall or something you know??? :)

i've tried to add some pics of my favorite items of clothing and a bunch of other stuff, but my computer is just so darn slow it takes about 57 bazillion years, and i'm not really a patient person.

but i'll put that aside and i'll try to post some. :)

xoxox,

Elizaaaaaaaaa!

anna. said...

i know!
there are all these wannabe singers,
cant sing,
cant write.
little whores.
so anoying.
it drives me whacko