Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm back! And with many interesting thoughts...

Well I'm back from my little vacation, even though it wasn't. The reason posts were so sparse was that I had a big party on Saturday, which just took so much planning, and I was like crazy and busy and so much happened in the last week I just wasn't able to post.But here I am now, and luckily I've been thinking of all the little things I've wanted to blog about.

I'll talk about my party.

It was a lot of fun, but like the most fun (kind of) was the presents! I got a lot of good stuff. One of my favorites were these babies:



*Sorry I'm like turned away from the camera, I use the camera on my computer for like almost all my pictures and I don't like to have the reflection of the screen in the picture :)

Those were fabulous, also these:



Nice and metallic, pretty gladiators.

So those were the best presents, I got some other great stuff but I'm not going to bore you so let's move on to the other random thoughts that I'm going to post...

Inspiration-- Some things that have inspired me recently are:

  • The movie To Kill A Mockingbird. I haven't watched it yet, because my mom isn't allowing me to watch it until I finished the book, but anyway... I was looking at the little cover...

I love his glasses! They are kind of like 'nerd glasses' but they are more 'studious.'

  • Mayan clothing-- Ok it seems a little random and strange but I'm like obsessed with the clothes that the Maya indians in Guatemala wear! In Spanish we've been studying Rigoberta Menchu, who won the Nobel Peace Prize, but mostle I've been noticing the clothes! Thy are ... different, but they're really bright and colorful and happy.
Any wayyyy... sorry if it was like way too random. 

xoxo,

Eliza

2 comments:

Adele said...

i also have those ray bans! & i cant wait to wear them this summer! =]x

Eddie Hopper said...

I'm mayan...


thanks...