Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer summer summer

Ok folks it's that time of year! I'm so excited for summer, although school hasn't technically ended yet- tomorrow... so like, 15 hours from now 7th grade will be over and summer will have officially begun! This means sunshine, swimming, no rules (esp. dress code- argh), and all over happiness!
You can tell I'm pretty excited... haha sorry, I've been counting down the days! 
So here's my summer schedule so that you can know when to check back:
  • For the next two weeks, until the 28th, I will be at home, so I'll be posting every once in awhile until then.
  • After the 28th, I'll be gone for two months at camp. I'll be back by mid August, but I might be doing some more traveling, maybe to Santa Monica, CA to see my friend... but mostly I'll be here and I will do my best to write some interesting posts. 
Ok, have a good night.

Love, Eliza

No comments: